CAMPGROUND REGULATIONS For assistance please contact Camping (813) 663-3663
1. Only one hook-up is provided per campsite. Any additional hook-ups must be approved by the Fair Authority Camping Office and will be subject to additional fees.
2. Advance reservations are required. Acceptable methods of payment onsite are cash or credit card. Any checks must be received no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event to allow time for processing.
3. All pets will be regulated by the Hillsborough County Leash Law. Failure to comply with this law will result in eviction from the grounds with no refund. All pets must be on a leash whenever on the fairgrounds.
4. It is the responsibility of the pet owner to clean up after their pets.
5. Charcoal grilling and bonfires are prohibited. You may use propane or electric grills only.
6. Only one vehicle is permitted per campsite. Any vehicle blocking a campsite will be towed at the owners expense.
7. Livestock and equine are not permitted to enter the campground.
8. All livestock trailer parking area must adhere to the camping regulations.
9. Anyone staying overnight in any type of trailer is subject to the camping fees.
10. Tents and/or awnings are prohibited.
11. No dumping of wastewater on the grounds.
12. You must be a licensed and insured driver to operate any motorized vehicle including golf carts, scooters, 4-wheelers, cars and trucks.
13. Check-out time is 10:00am. If you occupy your site after 10:00am, you will be charged for an additional day.
The Florida State Fair Authority takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Please keep your vehicles locked at all times.