Saturday, February 9, 2019
Location: Special Events Center
Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Ukulele Festival and Family Event
It’s All About the Uke, Hawaiian Culture, Art Experiences, Music and More!
Uka-PALOOZA! Florida is a first-ever ukulele festival at the 122-year-old Florida State Fair in Tampa presented by the Florida State Fair and the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society (TBUS), the biggest uke club in the state with more than 2,200 online members. (Facebook: Tampa Bay Ukulele Club; Meet-up: http://www.meetup.com/tampabayukes)
We’re strummin’ our cares away…
- 50 ukuleles available to test drive at the beginner workshops
- Featuring Regional ukulele bands & musicians
- Hawaiian culture shared by Hui Na Aikane O Hawaii
- Create family arts & crafts with SHAMc (Safety Harbor Arts & Music Center)
- The Amateur SPAM-Off … cooking contest
- The Annual Hibiscus Flower Show
- Ukes etc.
The day ends with a Night Concert with legendary uke master James Hill and Opening Act The Barnkickers (separate ticket admission required)
Check him out here!Click Here to purchase tickets to James Hill and The Barnkickers